Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My struggle with making money online

Hi guys & Gals, I am going to do my best to totally be honest with all of my inter net business research...Its been years since i have made any money online. several years back in the late 90's i had a site and maintained it for a couple of years. I did make some money , but nothing that great. so I'd rather not get into my past ventures.

Today the Internet has grown huge compared to just a few years ago...I talked to my brother who i his mind Say's it to late, all the big companies have taken over...He is very narrow minded at time's as many people that just have those regular jobs.

I'm here to tell you its not over at all its just beginning... See i used to think like my older brother and many people think,but a little bird kept biting my butt and telling me know grass hopper you must believe..this bird also made me get online and research and learn as much as i could,so i did..Know I'm not rich not by any means,but i truly believe i can be if i start now. I am going to make you believe also...

I currently have purchased three awesome money making systems that when learned and applied will generate income in many wonderful ways first program is Average Joe's income system.

Kris McCarty is a 24 year old guy that spent months just like me looking for a system. He doesn't tell where he gets his information,but undoubtedly he spend many dollars to find out his information. I was very lucky to find his course it covers a to z and everything else. Nice instructional online video's with Kris himself showing you each and every step. I was happy to learn it has 100% guarantee which after 5 minutes reading i new i would never have to use.

Here's my phone number(239-810-8173) if you have any questions or are afraid of trying a business online,but please don't ask me how much i made, because i am just starting and am still at the bottom. But the seed has been planted in my big fat head and Kris McCarty and his average Joe program is mainly responsible. Please go do yourself a favor and get this awesome product.. Kris even donates part of the money to SOS children's fund..this is the real deal..again like i said earlier if you have any questions about average Joe package call me..this is my personal phone so please know calls to early or to late or you will get a voice message,but regardless i will return your call as soon as possible... Have an awesome day Click here for average Joe package

No comments: